Tuesday 8 March 2011

WHERE DO THEY GET THEIR IDEAS FROM?

I have collected many different images and samples of innovative packaging to help my along the designing process. I looked at all sorts from food to mailing packaging to get some inspiration to present my product. I liked all the irregular shapes used with an unbalance composition and structured element to the creation. This has inspired my ideas making me think of what shapes I could use to create an innovative packaged product that my customer would like and be attracted to. This research has benefited me giving me techniques and methods in which I can display my product in an appropriate way for my customer. I could create different sizes to see which works best as they have done with the cake packaging in this image very small and cute using pastel colours making people buy it for the size and appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment