Tuesday 8 March 2011

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE MULBERRY...


Recently, I have been researching into innovative packaging and came across the latest design for London Fashion Week which was promoting Mulberry's brand. I like how they combined child like elements to the design and set for the event but presented such a casual and elegant collection. I thought the fortune teller idea was very creative reminiscing with childhood memories but making it up market and look appealing to all guests. I attempted my own with newspaper as I like all the colour contrasting and tried it in smaller sizes in case I wanted to develop it further in my designs. I think I would consider this idea for my future designing as I feel it could appeal to any customer fitting my profile. for my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment