Sunday 27 March 2011

EXPERIMENTING WITH DESIGNING BASED ON LACHAPELLE'S WORK...

These designs were inspired by David Lachapelle's work based on disability using the iconic figure that is "LADY GAGA" using props such as a wheelchair and crutches. I repeated the same design making minor changes with the media and shapes I used trying to make them different. I used ink,Biro and fine liner highlighting the main features and shapes of the garment.INK, BIRO AND FINE LINER
INK
FINE LINER
INK AND FINE LINER FINE LINERFINE LINER

I have managed to apply the same shapes but change them slightly by adding colour or adding structure to the design. I don't know how I would construct them but I could sample and experiment making it easier for my to get an idea of what my final design will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment