Tuesday, 22 March 2011


Following on from the previous post the same process applies to creating a arm facing but instead you use the armsyce and don't have to close any darts.

Overall, I found this process easier as I took on board the advice of leaving half of the excessive bulk so I had some to push over to the facing side so overall the arm facing was easier and worked better. I found this straight forward after the patterns were complete and find that sewing is the easiest aspect of facings whereas the patterns are difficult to get the correct shape and putting the right shoulders together.

No comments:

Post a Comment