Sunday, 6 February 2011


Instead of destroying the zips that we were given we got given another to experiment with so I chose experimented with different zips to see which colours would go well together and what techniques or ways that I could change the zip to make it look interesting. I deconstructed, slashed layered and sewed into these zips anything to make it look good and effective. Out of all these experiments I would choose either the layering up of the zips as it would add volume and texture to the accessory. Also where the knitting is inserted behind the zip could create an impact as it could be sewn in using reverse applique revealing it from behind. The colours that I have used are within my original colours scheme but only the grey shades feature in my final colour scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment