Sunday 6 February 2011

SUFFOLK PUFFS


On top of all the workshops I attended I thought I would learn some of my own so I decided to create Suffolk Puffs. This wasn't the first time creating them so I was confident with the outcome. I made them using different colours, textures and patterns giving me a better idea of what I would want on my final design. I would definitely consider using this technique in my design as I like the bulk of the material and how they create shapes to embody the full shape of the circle.I found this technique quite soothing compared to lace making which I found stressful and very time consuming.If I were to use this in my final design it would have to be in my colour theme which in this case the cream and brown Suffolk Puffs would feature in my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment