Sunday, 6 February 2011


My final outcome came out better than I thought as the additional reverse applique filled in the negative space and made both sides of the accessory symmetrical. I managed to keep everything aligned and neat and all the problems I had which wasn't very many were solved in time for the deadline date. I managed to incorporate 3 workshop techniques into my final design and two of my own which were inspired by the research I did on Alison Willoughby. In think that all the shapes work well together to provide volume to the shoulder and add layers to the lining of the fabric.If I were to improve on this final design I could have made the bottom of the accessory neater or piped or added gathering at the bottom to give it some detail and draw some attention to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment