MANUFACTURE PLAN FOR SKIRT WITH WAISTBAND
1. Fuse the fabric and interfacing of waistband together
2. Fold in half on the fold line and make sure correct sides are together.
3. Sew 1.5cm seam allowance at either side.
4. To create button stand we need to sew 1.5cm seam allowance from the notch to the end of the waistband.
5. Reduce Bulk on either end of the button stand.
6. Bag out either end by turning it the correct way.
7. Attach the back of the skirt to the front of the waistband using 1.5cm seam allowance.
8. Iron over the seam allowance on the front of the waistband and finish by topstitching the waistband down and over lock bottom of the skirt.