Friday 22 April 2011

ZIP IT...


For the next stage of this brief I have collected a selection of zips ( invisible, concealed, coiled) to help me choose what style I wanted to incorporate into my final design all within my chosen colour scheme. They all range in length and width with smaller zip heads than others given me a wider selection to choose from. I collected these from Abakan and some were left over from the surface pattern unit collected from college and they fit in with my colour scheme which was ideal! They all ranged in price the ones I purchased believe me I didn't steal all of them. The cheapest was 0.65p (8") and the most expensive was £1.10 (10")- they are estimates of what I could remember because I collected them such a while ago but I would have to check with the shop by revisiting the prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment