Thursday 28 April 2011

START OF MY DESIGN BOARD...

I have managed to draft out my design board, drawing the outline of my chosen design to then add to in the later stages of the design process. This was a guide on which step to go with next for my sampling stages and how I wanted to see my design board and overall design. I traced round a design template.. because to be honest by drawing skills aren't that great and made it into quite technical drawing making all the dimension precise and accurate. Some advice of the tutor was to combine both technique and some of my experimentation with Maren Esdar's work together to make my design board more unique and portray my message and theme clearer.FRONT
BACK
SIDE VIEW

Obviously I'm still not finished with creating my design board, but I'll have to keep you updated with my progress in getting this task done.

No comments:

Post a Comment