Saturday 16 April 2011

LAST BRIEF OF THE FIRST COLLEGE YEAR: MATERIALS , TECHNIQUES AND PROCESSES.

Finally we have nearly reached the end of the college year preparing to construct a garment for the college fashion show. In this brief we have to research into illustrators and choose which ones will fit in with the style of our theme. This means I should look out for sketchy, uneven, rough lines and quite graphic imagery that has a unique style and look as it best sums up WORKING CLASS. It's quite daunting that in 2 months time I'll have a garment going down the runway hopefully it will have an impact and be successful but I need to do the researching before I get onto that part of the design cycle. This brief sounds quite challenging for me because I am fairly weak at drawing and not very confident with the way I illustrate things but all I can do is try and hopefully I will improve with the practise of this brief. You'll just to wait and find out if I'm successful and I will definitely keep you updated to know how my dress will look in 2 months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment