Friday 8 April 2011

MOOD BOARD FOR THE CLASS SYSTEM



Firstly, I decided to buy two mood boards spacing my work out showing images and shape developments samples clearly. I placed down my images before securing them down using different media to present the images. I think my theme is clear by the display of images and presentation of plastic bags and expressive words and using a strong font size, colour and style. One of them mainly focuses on experimentation's and the other focuses on the images making them have a greater impact avoiding making them confusing. I maintained the colour scheme I want to use within my designing process making it all relate to my chosen theme. I also collected a few Primary photographs that could inspire my shape development and capture the essence of a Working class lifestyle.My designs have mostly been inspired by these mood boards taking the colours and shapes giving me all the information I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment