Tuesday 3 May 2011

CREATING A SHIRT...

Finally after a few weeks I have completed my shirt project, I'm telling you it looks easy but believe me it's not! I have managed to learn alternative skills to adapt to future designs and learn how to deal with problems. Obviously, I haven't thought the fabric selection through but hey a little bit of everything doesn't hurt. I have managed to insert a Collar, Pocket, Bishop Sleeves, Pleat and Cuffs ( which I hope to never see again.)

FRONT
BACK COLLAR
BISHOP SLEEVES

PLEAT I am pleased with my final outcome and surprised how much I have learnt through this stressful process but been able to complete is eventually. I am really happy with the pleat I think that was the most successful feature of the garment. I think the cuffs were the trickiest as you can see I'm not too fond of them!

1 comment:

  1. wow, it's very beautiful, congrats!!!

    If you want join my give away, you could win a LancĂ´me color design palette! :)

    Kisses

    Federica
    www.laragazzadaicapellirossi.com

    ReplyDelete