Friday 13 May 2011

CREATING MY SKIRT FOR MY TOILE...

For my Toile I have began to create my skirt creating them from calico and wadding sewing them altogether to create an outrageous structure. I didn't realise how much these panels would go out by and at the moment really like the idea of it being longer giving it a lot of volume and structure. I like the way the panels get shorter and having a interesting angle to them making them exceed outwards.I am happy with the outcome and really like the way it attaches itself to the bodice and then progressively grows outwards.It fits nicely at the waist making it obscure the figure but then rebel and go an do its own thing which I intended to do. I actually imagined it to be less structure and am really happy that there is more structure making it more noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment