Tuesday 10 May 2011

LAYOUT FOR SHIRT...

As you can probably see from my layouts of my skirts there is a lot going on so I thought this shirt image was strong enough to be on its own and enlarged as I think it's a nice angle in which the shirt is photographed from and the black and white effect makes the detailing look more professional. The thing is I don't know whether to get a larger image and a full layout similar to the skirt on just one or the other. Please help me decide!


I don't feel that this display has worked very well: what do you think ? I just think the two image on the left focus too much on the pocket which is the weakness of my shirt.

This layout worked the best because all the images related to each other and it was more space out with fewer images used. Do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment