Tuesday 24 May 2011

SILLY MISTAKE...

The other day I was struggling with one of the panels trying to fit two pieces together when clearly they didn't want to so pulled the fabric as you do to unfasten the stitches and the fabric ripped. The shock and then the stress kicked in I actually thought it was the end of the world. I know how sad am I? Everything I have done to contribute to this dress has gone wrong and I didn't realise how stressful it really is. Anyway I found a solution and decided to alternate the panels because panels 4 and 2 had different fabric so switched them round so one was brown and the other was deep red. Problem solved!
I ironed on some light weight interfacing to fuse the ripped fabric together and sealed up the sides with 1cm seam allowance.

No comments:

Post a Comment