Saturday 29 January 2011

KNITTING


I found this technique the most challenging so far! It's one of them things where starting is an issue but once you get the hang of it you find it easy. My first attempt at knitting went awfully wrong with the needles being too big and not pulling tight enough so it was loose and hard to find the loops Then I tried again with different materials which was also difficult because they all had different properties to handle with. I decided to do more length than width but if I were to attempt it I would do smaller wider samples to see the difference. If I were to improve on my knitting technique I would pull tighter and try not to drop stitches. If I were to improve my technique I would consider it in my designs but I don't think it will be appropiate if I'm not the strongest at it or else the outcome could be awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment