Wednesday 29 June 2011

A QUICK GLANCE...



I managed to get hold of a few photos from today that haven't been edited( that's why there are pieces of equipment everywhere). The film was strong but certain things didn't work or seams were showing but I'll have to see if I can photo shop it out. It's a shame that there is various equipment in the shot but she needed to fit the whole dress on so she had to zoom out but we can problem solve and edit it to make it work.I really appreciate the time that Lizzy, Miiami and Jemma have put in today and produced a great set of photos for my portfolio.

1 comment:

  1. I love the skirt - it reminds me of origami.

    It has such great movement which has created striking photographs! Love the colour too..

    xoxo

    http://www.ashleighduncan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete