Thursday 23 June 2011

THE BIG MOMENT...THE FASHION SHOW... 1ST YEAR EXTENDED DIPLOMA...

After a long day of waiting we finally got the privilege of watching the fashion show this year and watch all the garments come down and I managed to get some half decent photos of every bodies collections. Overall I thought this show was amazing and I think all the staff and students really cooperated and worked together to get it looking so slick and professional making the models fell and look confident making the garments look more striking.
EMILY JACKSON (ME)
LAURA HUGHES
ROBYN FOSTER
LIVVY MULLIN
EMILY MELLOR
VHEE
JESS MELLIS
SOPHIE WALTERS
AARON NERI
LAURA MOORE
ALEX MAYDEW
SIRI
LIBBY HILL
KATHRYN CRANK
All of our garments were successful and nothing went horrifically wrong and I think the models embraced the designs and did our designs justice and I'm proud of how much we have all achieved in one year at college.


1 comment:

  1. these all look great and yes my brother did get some pictures 391 infact theres a a couple of yours as well :)sorry i hardly have any credit so i'm replying on here :)

    x

    ReplyDelete