Tuesday 21 June 2011

A DAY OUT FOR THE LONDON ROAD KIDS..

We got treated to go an visit MMU, Manchester and look round the exhibitions that the fashion, art and textile students were showing. To be honest I found it a bit daunting that the standard is so high and the quality of work is unbelievable and it makes me feel like I'm not capable.. but there's still time. I found the contemporary films adorable and all the innovative ideas that surround you as you walk in absorbing so much inspiration for next year. It makes you feel like all these ideas have been done and there is none left for me to discover. Usually I avoid drawing because it's my weakest part of fashion design but I got a lot of inspiration from various artists and how they displayed their figures using copied images and layering the garments over it. I captured a selection of displays that I will share with you!

ART&DESIGN






















TEXTILES & CERAMICS






















FASHION







No comments:

Post a Comment