Monday 20 June 2011

FINAL DESIGN BOARD...

For this brief a design board is part of the evidence to pass so I have been able to complete the final product to the standard I wanted it. I couldn't find a brown or khaki coloured mount board so I purchased some sugar paper from the collage shop and pasted it on the white mount board. I also mounted the fabric swatches on a different coloured paper to make them stand out from the main background. The drawings that I have been adding to for these past few weeks have been enhanced by incorporating a little bit of graphite pencil highlighting muscles and bones of the figure which has bought my characters to life. I am pleased with this final product and glad it's finished. I experimented with different positioning to gain a better understanding of what I preferred and in the end it was brown background with swatches in top right hand corner. Do you like it ?1st ATTEMPT
2nd ATTEMPTFINAL ATTEMPT

No comments:

Post a Comment