Tuesday 28 June 2011

MOOD BAORD FOR STYLING WORKSHOP..

I have gathered different images for hair and make up and ideas that I would like to use to display my model wearing my garment in a photo. I have ripped out magazine images and layered them up taking inspiration from their photo shoots and thinking how I could portray the same message with a lower budget. I could also change my ideas going with the opposite leaving the hair down and going very neutral with the make up. What do you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. Depending on the outfit of choice, I think it is always good to go for a neutral look - like you said.

    Pulling the hair back into a chinois (tight hair bun) with neutral eye makeup and a bright red lip would appear edgy yet not detract attention away from the outfit.

    I guess it depends if you want both the makeup AND the outfit to look dynamic! :)

    http://ashleighduncan.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete