Sunday 19 December 2010

FINAL DESIGN FOR TOILE


For my final design I combined ideas of quilting, pillows and pills together to create the design most suited for my chosen concept. I developed this final design by sketching over egg shapes and took inspiration from each of the influences to have threads from all the catorgories that fall under mental health. All the different pills represent the different members of my family all sewn into the quilting to add texture and portray my concept obviously. The fastening was influenced by the tie back featured on the hospital gown incorporated onto the draped fabric portraying bandages and recovery. The quilting will be in a different material to give an insight of what the lining will look if it was made into a garment.
f

No comments:

Post a Comment