Wednesday 20 July 2011

TUESDAY.. NEW EXPERIENCE OF MAKING EMBELLISHMENTS...

I have yet found another source of using Wi fi and should have a router installed in the caravan for this weekend when my mother arrives. I suppose it will save us money spending money on expensive meals and drinks just to use the Wi fi. Anyway I had a go at making some embellishments for coat hangers and various neck pieces as this is only the experimental stage. I am surprise where Reem has found all these vintage pieces purchased from markets and charity shops I'm guessing. I am enjoying getting taught new things each day have a little go at a bit of everything. I chose to use a neutral colour scheme being inspired by the collection itself and assorting them in a similar way to collaging. You should see all the tables filled with all sorts of accessories: socks; head and neck pieces; scarfs; cushions and bracelets all made from scrap material.

No comments:

Post a Comment