Saturday 23 July 2011

THE NEW CRAZE OF MINE - CHARITY SHOPPING...

Some of you might know that Maidstone( the place I am working in) is filled with charity shops: Age Uk; Cancer Research; Oxfam you name it they're there. I went on a wonder on Thursday lunchtime and cam across this cute clutch bag and thought it was really sweet priced at £6.99 I bought it. I keep stumbling across weird things that I hope to bring back to Cheshire with me because Fashion in general is much stronger down here. I have never really got into charity shop and thought I would give them a try and ended up enjoying my time scouting through rails and shelves and unwanted belongings. I'm sure all you vintage lovers have had a go, haven't you?


2 comments:

  1. this is really cute emily! is it unlabeled or does it have a make? if it is vintage the label will help age it :)

    haha sorry geek is celarly coming out of me here :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to joining you in a week's time and checking out the charity shops!! Love from Aunty Christine x

    ReplyDelete