Friday 8 July 2011

RECORDING TUESDAY'S SHAPE DEVELOPMENT SESSION...

You might have known but I helped out some year 11's with cutting out shapes and then we had the task of sketching out the final product. I experimented with different media to use in my summer homework as independent research using different methods each time. I mainly used collage but interpreted more drawing that I would usually use. The first attempt I did at college layering up tissue paper, tags, magazines and then using stitching to outline the silhouette. The next attempt I used the garment but changed the prospective and placed it onto a model to make it realistic and quite liked how that looked still keeping the collage style throughout. I quite like the last attempt because it is so minimal and it really works together the colours and shapes to make the garment come alive. Which one is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment