Thursday 28 July 2011

LATEST PURCHASES...

During lunch time I have been shopping in Maidstone and found all sorts of bargains in the high street. I found some fabric in a charity shop all Laura Ashley and it wasn't priced so she gave me a price of £1.50 for it all which was good. Then I went looking around New look and found a burgundy coloured top and ripped yellow top and bought them together because they went with each other. I got the burgundy top for £3 and the yellow top £7 both in sale..got to love it! I had bought a black skirt for £4 from Primark and you probably know black is a safe colour because it goes with everything.True?

Today I had a bit of spare time so I trekked my way to Primark and purchased a tee which was £4 and a belt which was £1. You got to love deals and sales even though you know the prices are low anyway. I do like a bit of retail therapy once in a while...






No comments:

Post a Comment