Sunday 10 July 2011

PRE - PACKING FOR KENT ...

I depart from Holmes chapel next week to join a designer on an internship in Kent. I have to think carefully on what I am going to wear but then the dress code is casual so I don't have to make much effort. I was sorting out my clothes and taking a risk by taking clothes that I haven't worn for months.

The first outfit is fairly casual which will be handy considering I will be tackling difficult tasks.The top is from Asda, Skirt from Matalan, Necklace from Accessorize and the Scarf is from a small boutique in Antwer
p. It's cheap I know but everybody loves a good deal once in a while. The next outfit is slightly less casual but is suitable for a practical purpose. Top- Primark, Skirt - Matalan, and Necklace- Top shop
Outfit 3 is very casual and I think it will be suitable for a busy day at work. Top and skirt - Matalan, Necklace - Accessorize.

This is only a fraction of the clothes that I am intending to bring considering I am going for four weeks I must prepare myself.
Do you think I have done well with these outfit choices, simple and practical that's what I am going for. What do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment