Friday 27 April 2012

CREATING MY INVISIBLE PANTS...

I have now progressed onto creating my invisible pants which are paired with the "Frowning top" and "Senseless jacket". By making up these trousers I realised the frowning top had been made in a fabric choice that didn't complement the colour scheme of the trousers. To make this work I changed the two centre front panels and centre back panels to the same fabric used for the trousers and will also add additional circles that are seen in the side panels of the trousers onto the front of the bodice. I feel that my trousers have been a huge success and were simple compared to the other garments I still have to construct. I feel more confident with the second attempt at the bodice matched with the trousers rather the first attempt. What are your views on the bodice like the first or second attempt?










1 comment:

  1. It is all looking WONDERFUL. How many circles have you made? How many more to go?

    Love Aunty Christine

    ReplyDelete