Wednesday 5 October 2011

TREND SPOTTING - A NICE WAY TO SPEND YOUR WEDNESDAY...

Today was our day in Manchester and we spent our time in a gallery and pouncing on innocent people that we liked the style of. I asked about 5 different people that linked in with clashing prints which is one of my chosen trends. I got one No but the rest of my chosen few were up for it. I also got a few sneak peaks of window displays as American Apparel had a mannequin modelling an Elizabethan influenced style and Vivienne Westwood had prints as the priority in the window display. I was really lucky to collect a variety of different prints and it just shows that people are starting to where them on the streets. I must say a thank you to all of the people that took part in this little photo shoot for street style, means a lot.

PAISLEY AND FLORALANIMAL
STRIPES
PLEATS

TRIBAL PRINTS

Which print do you like the best ?

No comments:

Post a Comment