Tuesday 27 September 2011

DAY TWO... LONDON FASHION WEEKEND...

The second eventful day in London was spent finding London Fashion weekend and watching the catwalks also seeing Sarah Owen talking about Lucy and Disguise and Grace Woodward introducing the designers in the catwalk. There was a lot of pushing and fashion fanatics trying to bag themselves a bargain but unfortunately I didn't buy anything it was overpriced and nothing took my fancy so I just did the cheap thing and tried to get anything FREE! I got to listen to the interview and recorded it as she was talking about Vintage Clothing and yet again I was recorded on Television. These are images of all the collections that were part of the catwalk at London Fashion Weekend which were trends that would come about in the next year and Grace always advised us on the trends to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment