Tuesday 27 September 2011

DAY FOUR... SOHO...

Considering I was in London I thought it would be a good opportunity to collect some fabric samples from fabric shops that stocked Organic fabrics and come across fabric shops that I haven't been to before and get some of there fabrics. I went to Biddle Sawyer Silks, Cloth House, Liberty, Silk Society, Macculoch & Wallis, Misan fabrics, Berwick Cloth shop, Broadwick silks. Every time we asked the help desk at the hotel they told us that the places were only 5 minutes down the road and literally Soho is so close to the hotel and Oxford Street which I never realised. I saw a interesting building on Shaftsbury Avenue which was brightly coloured and thought I would take a snap shot of it. When I got home on that day I also had about 8 parcels full of fabric samples waiting for me on my bed. I was glad I got loads but now I need to annotate them all...






No comments:

Post a Comment