Friday 9 December 2011

SECOND SET OF ILLUSTRATION BOARDS...

I struggled with creating these as I preferred close up but wanted to show variation with a full length image but it didn't make my life easy. In the end I decided to scrap the face as it wasn't working and use a method which one of my illustrator's - Tobie Giddio by just outlining the face and shadowing it to creating motion in the illustration to make it seem finished rather than unfinished. I also bought through elements of Origami as I liked Jonathan Looman's use of paper folding and using textiles to create the detail inspired by Ernest Dryden. I think this has made me definitely decide to create two other boards that are close up as I could apply my drawing skills to them easier. Do you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment