Thursday, 15 December 2011


As part of my functional skills criteria for the day I had to attempt to create a lay plan for my leggings creating a different lay plan for three fabrics. I started by measuring the paper to what width and meters needed I needed and started to place my patterns in the most confined spacing to reduce wastage. I completed two and still have one to complete but I shall complete that soon. I found this task a little bit confusing because I got mixed up with how I positioned the pieces so I learned from that mistake and hopefully won't make that mistake again. I also completed a costing sheet which allowed me to work out how much I actually needed not what I thought I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment