Tuesday 25 September 2012

EXPLORING THE FASHION SPOTS IN LONDON...

As it was a Sunday me and my flatmates decided to go to Liverpool Street Station, home to Spitalfields market and petticoat Lane market. Whilst roaming around the Market stalls, we took the chance to walk down Brick Lane, where there was a vintage sale in an underground basement.





 
V&A MUSEUM





Today I went to the V&A and had a look at the latest exhibition which is called "Ballgowns", which has all of the Couture garments designed from legendary pioneers of fashion like Biba; Elsa Schiaparreli; Ossie Clark and Vivienne Westwood. I found that this was quite refreshing as I haven't seen so many famous designs under one roof before. From this window displays I looked at the vibrant prints that was iconic in that era.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment