Saturday 15 September 2012

EMILY ROSE DESIGNS PIN CUSHIONS AND COAT HANGERS TO SELL...

As I had learnt about how to set up your business in college, I thought it would be a good idea to see what I could make to sell. I had a lot of spare time in the summer holidays, so I took the spare time I had and spent it creating pin cushions and coat hangers. I enjoyed this process as it kept my creativity going throughout the summer ready for university and it gave me a product to sell to potential buyers. I have made about £140 just selling pin cushions at £3.50 each and coat hangers at £3.00 each, which is a good start to put into my start up to then sell more products. These were sold to friends and family so the next step would be to ask shops to sell them in their shops or possibly sell them on at craft fairs in London. I am pleased with the final outcome and shocked to do so well at selling little things.



So if you want a pin cushion or coat hanger I can always make them on request!

No comments:

Post a Comment