Tuesday 10 January 2012

SPEC DRAWING OF MY LEGGINGS...

I have finally completed my spec drawing for my manufacturing brief as it is the final task I had to do to achieve the criteria. First of all I created all the outlines and got familiar to the tools I could use to create my design and then advanced to scanning in the fabrics I used so they would be merged within my design. I felt like my spec drawing took a long time due to the different pieces that made up the detailing on the front. I am pleased that I know more about illustrator and feel more confident with creating spec drawings using this type of media rather than sticking to basic pencil and paper. I am glad I have progressed and will definitely look at using this programme to create more of my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment