Monday, 9 January 2012


I have finally finished my leggings by attaching the final pieces to the base of my leggings. I had to improvise and create more pieces for the bottom due to the shapes not meeting the bottom so I had yet more shapes to attach but I finally did it. I am very pleased with them except for the crotch area as the piece doesn't quite fit with the stretch in the fabric pulling it away to create creases but hopefully it will look better on the model. That is the only problem with it really but I expected something to go wrong with the shapes as they doesn't go with the stretch of the Lycra. I can't wait now to get them photographed and it's something else to evidence in my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment