Wednesday 24 August 2011

TAKING IT BACK TO THE SIXTIES...

I bought a magazine last week when I got carried away with patterns and thought it was good that it was free and then I found out it wanted me to photocopy the facing and collar, so I made my own. I followed the dress pattern but made my own collar because I don't think many photocopiers in the whole of the UK blow up to 200% do they? I used some fabric that was 60p and so scrap fabric to make the collar and it worked out quite nicely even if the fabrics clash a bit. What do you think about it?




PATTERNS
COLLAR FABRIC
MAGAZINE

2 comments:

  1. I like this - especially the collar. Could you get a person to model it? - would be good to see what it looks like on a human!

    Aunty C

    ReplyDelete
  2. And well done for persisting with the pattern!

    Aunty C

    ReplyDelete