Saturday 20 August 2011

FORMULA FASHION...

Today I attended Northampton University Open day and enjoyed the experience of finding out a bit about the course of Fashion. The interesting part of this course is that you can experiment with fashion, textiles and footwear and accessories and the work is just amazing. The work is so innovative and is so refreshing to see something different like the shoe making coming through in fashion. The quality of the garments were amazing and it was interesting to see what advance techniques are developed throughout the years at this university. I think it's definitely an option for me I can see myself fitting in there and getting on with the creative work which comes with the job of university.


1 comment:

  1. So glad that you enjoyed the day at Northampton - it sounds like a good starting point for your uni investigations. And looking at the fab garments I can deffo see you fitting in there.

    Love from Aunty C

    ReplyDelete