Saturday 3 November 2012

ISHE: CREATIVE CATALYST WORKSHOP...







As part of our assessment evidence we took part in a Creative Catalyst workshop where we created compositions of colour that would relate to our final colour palette. We had the task of collecting a variety of different collectives and textures within a similar colour scheme and apply them to a surface in certain format. I found this workshop extremely inspiring as I don't often use colour within my work, but seeing colours together that you wouldn't expect has allowed me to accept colour within my print work. This would be quite interesting to see on a colour board demonstrating images and objects that showcase the colour that has inspired your palette. If you do struggle with colour and laying out a format of creative objects I would definitely recommend this methodology, as it is practical way of understanding your colour palette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment