Monday 11 June 2012

MONDAY 1-2 FITTING WITH SHILA IQBAL...

I fitted my first garment today, which was the "Deserting dress" and it fit well around the bust and waist. All that needed doing was taking in at the armscye as it was gaping quite a bit and also take 0.7cm out of the shoulder seam. I also had to take off 7cm of the hem line as the dress was too long. These were the only amendments I need to make. All I have to do now to complete the garment is to attach the bias binding, hem the bottom and sew all the circles to the elasticated ring that attaches to the finger. I am very pleased with how it looks, and the choice of the simple head piece complements the garment and makes the outfit look complete. What do you think, like it?




1 comment:

  1. Looking good!

    Love from Aunty Christine x

    ReplyDelete