Thursday 11 November 2010

A.M.E.L.I.E.











For my chosen couture board my design was inspired by Amelie Hegardt's illustration combined with a pose featured in one of Mark Schwarz's illustrations. This influenced me as I recreated it so it looked like she was eating the shoes as if they were sensational and expensive. The small amount of colours and vast amoutn of negative space made it look effective and allow the shoes to stand out clearly.I can see aspects of Stina Perrson's illustrations of fineliner outlines and child-like scribbles and energetic brush marks and fine lines. It suits a couture market due to the limitation of colour and neat presentation. I like the bleeding and stippling techniques used to spread and overlay the paints so I decided to interpret this effect into my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment